This is a general description of what we do. If you have questions, please contact us.
- Secure and personal showings of your properties.
- Collection of all rent and deposits.
- Hassle free and accurate utility company transfers to tenants.
- Advertising of available vacancies in newspaper and with “FOR RENT” signs.
- Inspection of property when vacant and check to make sure the unit or house is clean.
- We take care of maintenance calls using repairmen you specify.
- Tenants fill out a lease application and we check their credit references through the credit bureau and check their rent references personally. If they do not have rent references, we may allow a co-signer who has to go through the same process and if approved, signs the lease with the tenant.
- Each tenant signs the lease with Action Property Management, Inc. the agent for the owner using our lease.
- We send monthly statements to the owner showing all the rents collected and all disbursements made on each property.
- Any major repairs are verified with the owner for approval.
- We can make mortgage payments, pay taxes, and insurance premiums on your investment.
- We can send a check to you or deposit it in a specified bank account each month.